Easy Recipe: Yummy Paula Deen Gooey Bars

Paula Deen Gooey Bars. I always watch how much butter she adds and then tell myself, "Its a good thing I am working out right now so I can enjoy that later". If you have ever been to It has been pinned thousands of times, check it out here-> Ooey Gooey Butter Cake.

I always have to put vanilla bean ice cream and whipped cream on. A classic Paula Deen dessert is ooey gooey butter cake. Slice of Ooey Gooey Butter Cake at Paula Deen's Family Kitchen in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee.

Why was Paula Deen allowed to be the authority on Southern cooking for over a decade?

But first I must tell Paula Deen how much I love this recipe despite the calories, fat, and sugar.

I wanted to check out the Paula Deen Store the moment we were walking by. These little sweeties actually resemble a bar-type dessert instead of what we think of as a traditional cake. Deen, who has launched a "Diabetes in a New Light" campaign with Novo Nordisk, is partnering.