Easy Recipe: Yummy Paula Deen Applesauce Bread

Paula Deen Applesauce Bread. I serve mine with homemade honey butter, because why not? The low price of apple sauce is achieved by buying a large jar - you could always freeze the remainder of the.

Healthy chocolate-zucchini muffins for kids (a Paula Deen zucchini bread makeover) | Foodlets
Healthy chocolate-zucchini muffins for kids (a Paula Deen zucchini bread makeover) | Foodlets (Bernice Brewer)
I have multiple Paula Deen cookbooks, but the best one hands down is the one she wrote while she was running her restaurant in Savannah. Paula's Home Cooking is a Food Network show hosted by Paula Deen. I came across this recipe a few years ago while flipping through a Paula Deen magazine.

Honestly, that sounded horrid to me, but I promised I would not cheat plus if it is a Paula Deen recipe it has to be You will need zucchini, eggs, nuts ( I added these), cinnamon, vanilla, flour, and oil.

Seriously, if I am going to splurge on calories, just put a plate of that in front of me and watch it disappear within seconds ;-).

Paula Deen Banana Nut Bread Recipes Moist | Deporecipe.co

Best Ever Banana Bread | Recipe | Banana nut bread, Banana bread recipes, Recipes

Cinnamon Applesauce Bread - The Cookin Chicks | Recipe | Applesauce bread, Bread, Applesauce

Zucchini bread from 'Paula Deen's Southern Cooking Bible,' Aunt Susie and wasps | AL.com

Blueberry-Banana Bread | Recipe in 2020 | Recipes, Banana bread, Best banana bread

Paula Deen Casserole for sale | eBay

My Sisters' Cucina: Paula Deen's Zucchini Bread with Crushed Pineapple and Pecans | Paula deen ...

Cinnamon Applesauce Bread | Recipe | Applesauce bread, Baking bread recipes, Baking recipes

Paula Deen 9x5 Applesauce Bread Loaf Stoneware Pan Dish Recipe Handles | eBay

And one of the recipes I almost know from heart now is her banana bread. I chose this pumpkin bar recipe after coming across it online because I wanted something rich in pumpkin flavor, and this had a higher pumpkin-to-flour ratio than the many other pumpkin bread recipes I'd seen. It was love at first bite.